Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thailand I

Part of the studying abroad experience is that you get to travel quite a bit when you have free time. Due to a week-long holiday that gave me a large amount of time, I was able to travel to Thailand, which is an incredible destination if you’re the type of person that’s into food. Because of the many things I got to enjoy, this will be divided into two different posts.

 Stir fried clams with roasted chili paste, garlic, and basil. Seafood in Thailand is a must.

 Incredibly fresh tasting oysters.

 Fried chicken and fried garlic.
One of the best fried chickens I've ever tried. Thailand is street food heaven.


Stir fried pork and fried chicken wings.


Boiled chicken.


Fried chicken and chicken innards (liver, kidney, heart, gizzards) over jasmine rice. Incredibly good.


Just because I like Peking Duck.

            I wish there were words to describe how incredibly good all this food was. There was not one time where I got something I didn't enjoy. I will just let the pictures speak for themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment